The Global Traveler membership gives its members peace of mind while traveling domestically and abroad. This membership provides access to many services and assistance. Below are some of the benefits when traveling with a Global Traveler membership.
Members simply need to call us or log in to our members-only website to access essential medical and travel information. The service includes personal consultation and access to:
- Email Alerts: automated medical and travel information emailed to members when critical advice changes.
- Country Guides: online medical and travel information for hundreds of countries.
- International SOS’s mobile Assistance App to access our services and alerts on the go
While traveling abroad, we can:
- Provide 24/7 medical information, advice and reassurance
- Help you with your travel plans—from extending a visa to getting further vaccinations, advice on replacing lost credit cards or referrals to an interpreter
Help in an emergency
If you need emergency medical assistance, we can:
- Deploy an ambulance and make arrangements to take you to the nearest hospital
- Monitor your condition to ensure appropriate medical care
- Evacuate you to a center of medical excellence or repatriate
- Coordinate travel arrangements for family members
- Arrange repatriation of mortal remains in the event of a fatality